August 25, 2005

Site: About (Kittin!)

Kittin

It all started with a Swedish fashion magazine in early 2002 when I was 16. I browsed through some runway pages and out of all these sexy, cute, androgynous, beautiful and 'not so beautiful' models, I spotted Jeísa. Of course I didn't know it was her until I saw the Fructis commercial and googled her down! From there I was addicted to Ardian's site that had it all, and came to satisfy my daily dose of Jeísa... Because of my lack of imagination today I will say the same as Sara (hope you don't mind) "my culture defines me" Favorite (at the moment)... Models: Twiggy, Jeísa, Emina Cunmulaj, Kate Moss, Natalia Vodianova, Heather Marks, Cintia Dicker. Music: deftones, cocteau twins, a perfect circle, air, yeah yeah yeah's, system of a down, goldfrapp, m.i.a, el perro del mar. Tv shows: The OC, Simpsons, Seinfeld Films: Donnie Darko, American Beauty, Kill bill 2, The animal, deuce bigalow male gigolo, Legend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home