August 24, 2005

Site: About (Sara!)

Sara

I'm Swedish, live in Stockholm, where I'm a grad student. I have been a fan of Jeisa since 2001 (I think). I started digging fashion photography around that time since I became fascinated with Gia Carangi and vintage fashion photography. Of course, when I realized how fantastic fashion photography can be - and how certain models always shoot amazing photos (I actually find that the best models are more reliable than the best photographers) - I started looking around to see if there were any current models with that same kind of beauty/presence that just pulls you in - and I found Jeisa (at Ardian's great site, obviously). So according to the principle "my culture defines me" - here you go: Fave films: Repulsion (Polanski, Deneuve), Camille (Garbo), Oidipus Rex (Pasolini), Starship Troopers (Verhoeven), Gentlement prefer blondes (Marilyn Monroe) Fave babes: Axl Rose '88, Johnny Depp (Pirates), Taime Downe '89, James Marsters (Spike), Marlon Brando (long ago) Fave photographers: Guy Bourdin, Helmut Newton, Chris von Wangenheim, Francesco Scavullo, Nathaniel Goldberg Fave models: Gia, Jeisa, Twiggy, Celia Hammond, Janice Dickinson Fave TV shows: Twin Peaks, Frasier, Buffy the vampire slayer, Cold case, CSI Five favourite musicians/groups: GNR, Joy Division, Faster Pussycat, Sisters of Mercy, HIM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home